You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
Changing Your Password
1. Sign in to your Portal account.
2. Click on your username on the top right corner.
3. Click on "Change Password". This opens a new window.
4. Create your new password. Passwords must be at 7 characters long with at least 1 special character such as #$%.
Resetting Your Password
1. Go to Portal's log in page and click on "Forgot Password."
2. Enter in the e-mail that is associated with your account. Click "Reset Password." An e-mail will be sent to that address with instructions on how to set your new password.
3. Follow the instructions in the e-mail. You can now log in using your new password.